4ms Phaseur Fleur Kit
Build your own Phaseur Fleur guitar pedal, with the Phaseur kit.
style="text-align: left;color: #000000;text-indent: 0px;letter-spacing: normal;font-family: 'Gill Sans', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size: 16px;font-style: normal;font-weight: normal;margin-top: 0px;margin-bottom: 0.5em;min-width: 100px;background-color: #ffffff">The Do-it-yourself kit includes all the parts necessary to build a fully-featured Phaseur Fleur guitar pedal. This is an intermediate-level kit, you need some prior experience, and you must have some basic hand tools (flush snips, needle-nose pliers, and a wire stripper).
The connection to server is encrypted using the SSL key
Fast shipping via courier
free shipping to EU from 500 EUR
- all components (resistors, capacitors, LEDs, ICs, transistors, sockets, jacks, pots, knob covers, switches, clips, etc..)
- PCB (optional, see below)
- drilled cast aluminum or steel box (optional)
- 26-guage pre-bonded wire
- Instructions (online at commonsound< /a>)
- Tech support via the forum
- all tools (soldering iron, solder, wire snips, wire strippers, and perhaps needlenose pliers and screwdrivers)
- patience... especially if it's your first kit!