This module allows you to interface your Eurorack modular system to the pro balanced line level world (+4 dBu). You can send and return to rack mount/desktop FX units, patch to external line-level instruments like synths and drum machines, interface to a DAW, and much more.
Intellijel - Audio I/O Jacks
Categories:Modular Synthesizers, Eurorack Modules, Audio Interface, Manufacturers, Intellijel Designs,
Dual Balanced Line Audio Input and Balanced Line Audio Output
The connection to server is encrypted using the SSL key
Fast shipping via courier
free shipping to EU from 500 EUR
- 2 x Balanced TRS 1/4″ to Eurorack modular level input paths
- 2 x Eurorack modular level signals to Balanced TRS 1/4″ output paths
- 4 x two-stage LED VU meter to monitor all inputs and outputs simultaneously
- Uses high quality THATCorp balanced line drivers and receiver ICs.
- Input path has up to 20 dB of gain which allows you to patch in low level consumer level signals and boost them. 0 dB = 10 Vpp (nominal Eurorack level)
- Output path steps a nominal Eurorack level (10 Vpp) down to +4 dBu with up to +6 dB gain.
This module comes with the TRS jack module which connects by ribbon cable. The same ribbon cable can be used to connect to the rear-mounted audio jacks of the 7U performance cases.