Intellijel designs - Cylonix Rainmaker
Kategorie:Syntezatory Modularne, Producenci, Intellijel Designs, Moduły Eurorack, Reverb/Delay/Echo,
Rainmaker is specialized in creating rhythmical stereo echos and comb filter / resonator effects. Its features exceed the functional range known from ordinary delay modules by far. For instance, the echo section offers up to 16 taps, each comes equipped with a multimode filter and a granular pitch shifter. The feedback channel is equipped with tone controls and another pitch shifter.
Połączenie z serwerem jest szyfrowane z użyciem klucza SSL
SZYBKA DOSTAWA KURIEREM LUB PACZKOMATEM
darmowa dostawa do polski od 500 PLN
• Stereo delay line with 16-taps
• Each of the 16 taps has its own set of audio processors: o 2nd order resonant multi-mode filter (LP,BP,HP) with adjustable cutoff frequency o Level and Balance setting, with quick mute capabillity o +/- 1 octave granular pitch shifter (1,2 or 4 grains with adjustable grain size) • Delay line feedback can be taken from any of the 16 taps (pre-filter) or from the sum of the 16 taps (post-filter)
• Delay line feedback has its own pitch shifter and 1st-order tone filter
• Global delay time can be set either by manual entry with the encoder, or by an external clock (with adjustable clock divider), or by tap tempo button. • Individual tap delays are set according to one of 16 preset patterns (grooves) • Global delay time modulation by an LFO with 8 selectable waveforms
• Delay times range from 0.1 millisecond to 20 seconds. • Delay buffer freeze and reverse
• Taps can be piled on top of each other to give complex filtering and chord effects • Global pitch shift control which transposes the delay line output by +/- 1 octave
• Stereo multi-tap comb resonator
• Comb can have between 1 and 64 taps allowing for complex resonances
• Three different nonlinear comb feedback structures for spectral shaping
• Comb is pingable to give physically-modeled guitar, sitar, clarinet(ish) types of sounds • 16 different comb tap spacing patterns
• Global comb time can be set either by manual entry with the encoder, or by an external clock (with adjustable clock divider), or by a 1v/oct control voltage.
• Global comb time modulation by an LFO with 8 selectable waveforms • Comb times range from 0.1 millisecond to 20 seconds.
• 96KHz, 24-bit (32-bit internal) signal processing • Most parameters are controllable by external control voltages, either directly or through the two auxiliary modulation inputs (MODA, MODB)
• 128 Factory preset and 128 User preset storage
• (audio-rate) randomization of all parameters, or selectable subsets and resonance