Trogotronic - m/277 Euro Module: Tube Stereo VCA
Kategorie:Producenci, Trogotronic, Moduły Eurorack, Splitter/Panning/Crossfade, VCA, Waveshape/Distortion,
Połączenie z serwerem jest szyfrowane z użyciem klucza SSL
SZYBKA DOSTAWA KURIEREM LUB PACZKOMATEM
darmowa dostawa do polski od 500 PLN
OpisBefore Wendys were Walters “and ships were made of wood” as the saying goes… Or put another way—when Bobs & Dons were Raymonds &Laurens: the synths were wrought of glowing glass tubes and VCAs shaped the sound as well ascontrolled it.
Trogotronic issued m277 high-gain Vacuum Tube Stereo VCA without sonic compromise. Tube Harmonics, Bass-Heavy Compression & Stereo Imaging are applied with 2 Discrete High-Voltage VCA Circuits. The new v4 m277 is entirely redesigned delivering higher voltage, dead-quiet crystalline performance directly from your euro-rack power supply.
m277 Tube Analog VCA delivers:
- 2 Tube VCAs
- 2 CV Amplitude Inputs with Attenuator Knobs (1 per channel)
- 2 CV Drive Inputs with Attenuator Knobs (1 per channel)
- 1 CV Master Panning Input & Manual Knob Control
- 1 CV Master Panning-Drive Input & Manual Knob Control
- Ample gain for use as a Stereo External Input Preamplifier
- Zero to +5 volt CV-Range compatible w/most LFOs, Envelopes etc.
- Warm Tube-Harmonics
- Compression with Low-End Enhancement
- Compelling Stereo Imaging
- Pannable Stereo High-Gain Tube-Overdrive Effect
- Warms cold digital effects & low-voltage solid-state signals
- Optional High-Current Power Supply = low impact on your rack’s “built-in” supply
- 4 CV Lamps: 2 Blue (Amplitude A & B) / 2 Red (Drive A & B)
- 2 Slovakian Max. Gain, Twin-Triode Vacuum Tube run at high-voltage
- Plug & Play Compatible w/ Alternate Tubes for Auxiliary Sonic Profiles
Demand on the +12v tap is 720mA for the first 10 seconds of warm up. Too much demand on rack’s available current? Being of a thrifty subhuman stock we made sure to continue offering an optional auxiliary supply which takes ALL current demand off of your rack’s +12v rail rendering a ZEROmA load on this rail when implemented!
Use at the end of a patch: Rich tube harmonics & brawny compressed low-end add warmth to your cold digital effects / signals while reinforcing plastic sounding low voltage analog sound.
Use to portray mono signals as vast stereo audio panoramas: The 2 discrete channels run in parallel add depth to mono signals with organic stereo imaging built into the circuit. The same mono signal can be dynamically panned & effected via the Pan CV Input & corresponding knob control.
Use as a stereo overdrive effect: The Drive CV inputs are discrete (1 for each channel independent of the other) enabling the module to be used as 2 separate CV controlled tube overdrive effects. The Pan Drive CV Input / Control makes the creation of dynamically panning stereo overdrive effects via CV Drive a cinch.
Use as external input stereo preamplifier: Gain afforded by the 277 is more than adequate to make even the tiny signal of a guitar or microphone patched comparable with modular line levels.
- Depth 2.25″
- +12v rail Startup peak current 720ma; avg. 390ma (0mA w/optional Aux. Supply)
- -12v rail peak current 3ma
- +5v rail peak current 22ma
- 12vDC Aux. Power Supply: Optional