Depending on the equipment, the warranty may be granted by: Mode.M Modular Shop, Distributor of a given device in Poland, the Guarantor in Poland on the basis of a warranty card specifying its designated time.
Most of the products sold in the Mode.M store are covered by a 24-month warranty. The defect and defects disclosed in the Guarantee Card stated on the Warranty Card will be removed free of charge by the Guarantor's service. Repair under warranty does not cover the activities provided in the equipment manual, equipment installation, software installation, maintenance, etc. These activities are performed by the user of the equipment to cover their own costs. The guarantee does not cover the natural wear of such equipment elements as: Rotary slide potentiometers, wiping of faceplates, wear: lamps, bulbs, etc. The warranty covers equipment defects resulting from correct operation or caused by manufacturing defects and does not apply to consumables or other accessories .
Defective Advertising Equipment will deliver to the Guarantor personally at its own expense or in the case of a Door to Door service by courier at the expense of the Guarantor (after receiving confirmation of the notification from the service point). Mode.M Modular does not accept shipments not previously submitted or shipments sent by COD.
Terms of acceptance of the purchased warranty repair equipment:
- The advertiser is obliged to make a detailed description of the symptoms of damage and earlier meticulous checking of the equipment in various conditions / power supply, operating system, other computer, the latest version of the software, the latest drivers /
- The advertiser is obliged to attach the above description of the defect together with the damaged equipment and the Warranty Card to ship with the equipment
- The equipment must be delivered to the Mode.M Modular seat or to the indicated service, complete and packed preferably in the original transport packaging to protect against damage.
- The equipment to be shipped must have legible serial numbers in accordance with the numbers found on the sales documents and the seals shall not be damaged if the equipment has such
- The repaired equipment is sent back to the Complaining Party via courier DPD at the expense of the Guarantor.
- Responsibility related to proper packaging of the equipment during transport, insurance of shipments, and other security against possible damage in transport is on the side of the Claimant.
- We reserve the right to refuse to perform warranty service if any changes, abrasions, deletions or defects exist on the Warranty Card, which make it impossible to read relevant contents or affect their reliability.
- Damage and equipment defects arising during the warranty period will be removed free of charge within 60 business days. This period may be extended in justified cases such as: ordering specialized parts, unusual equipment defect, unforeseen disasters, blockades, social unrest, etc. The warranty does not cover the following damage or situation:
- Mechanical damage, Chemical damage, Thermal damage or Intentional damage to the equipment,
- Damage caused by incorrect or incompatible use of the device. If the device does not have instructions in Polish, the customer is obliged to translate it himself and follow its recommendations for storage and maintenance of the equipment.
- Damages and defects resulting from improper or inconsistent installation, interference in equipment, repairs, alterations or tuning and other construction changes made by the Claimant, other equipment users, or unauthorized service of the equipment.
- Equipment that has been delivered to the Service or Mode.M Modular Headquarters in a non-original or inappropriately secured transpot packaging containing (cardboard, paper security elements, sponges, styrofoam, etc.) and any damage that could be caused by this situation.
- Equipment whose serial numbers have been altered in any way, defaced, deleted or removed, and seals are damaged or illegible (altered, blurred, blurred). Loss of guarantee is subject to interference in serial numbers on the device as well as on the warranty card.
- Each advertised equipment is checked by the Guarantor's website in terms of correctness of operation. If the equipment being advertised is operational, the Guarantor shall charge the advertiser for costs related to checking the equipment and return shipment.
- After noticing any damage to the packaging, unpack the parcel in the presence of the courier and, if any damage to the contents is found, draw up an appropriate report together. If the damage to the parcel was found after the courier's departure despite the signs of damage to the packaging, a damage report should be drawn up containing: damage description, waybill number, delivery date, financial expectations for losses. This report should be delivered to the local courier company that provided the service and a copy sent to the Mode.M Modular seat